Freedom of Information Publication Scheme
The Freedom of Information (Scotland) Act 2002 requires Scottish public authorities to produce and maintain a publication scheme.
As a subsidiary company of the University of Edinburgh, FloWave TT Limited (FloWave) has adopted the Model Publication Scheme 2015 produced by the Scottish Information Commissioner*.
This scheme has the Commissioner’s approval until 31 May 2019.
The last Board meeting was 20 March 2015 and the current directors of the company are:
Nigel Paul, David Montgomery, Bruce Nelson, David Ingram, Robin Wallace and Ian Bryden
The open FoI papers associated with the company are:
– Certificate of incorporation – download
– Articles of association – download
– Agenda of Board meeting – download
– Open papers of Board meeting – download
– Annual accounts and auditors’ report – download
* View the FloWave Freedom of Information Publication Scheme (Link)