- Harnessing Marine Energy Wave and tidal stream energy have the real potential for bulk electricity supply in the UK, Europe and worldwide. The estimated energy resources are significant, particularly offshore wave energy. The Carbon Trust have proposed between 15% to 20% of the current UK electricity demand could be met by marine energy. Read More
- Small Scale Testing Initial laboratory testing, provides Proof of Concept validation for marine energy devices in a controlled environment. Rough estimates of power production may be made and suitable sea conditions for deployment locations examined. Read More
- Flowave Facility The All-Waters Combined Current and Wave Test Facility is a unique marine device test facility to allow testing in any combination of current and wave environments, generated in any relative direction. Read More
- Sea Trials Long duration (circa 1 year) test campaign in an uncontrolled but moderately benign environment. This stage represents the developers first real experience of marine operations and consenting processes. Read More
- Commercial Deployment Small farms provide for the commercial production of power and for the demonstration of the inter-operation of machines and optimization of installation, maintenance and recovery methodologies. Only then can complete commercial deployment be achieveable. Read More
The All-Waters Combined Current and Wave Test Facility is a unique marine device test facility.